Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

breck's

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Where has the time gone!






Sorry this post is so late! I will try to do a better job of keeping up with the blog this year.

So where do we begin......


Cason is doing great! He is so smart! It just blows us away on how much he knows and understands. He is really interested in sign language so we have been working on that quite a bit. He can sign please, thank you, all done, bath, cereal, milk, blue, red, elephant, giraffe and eat. There maybe some more but those are the most used right now. Yesterday he did three signs in a row for me. He saw the Cheerios on top of the fridge and then signed eat, cereal, please! I was so impressed. He also has words that he can say like momma, daddy, kitty, and doggie. I also think that he can say Keaton. Keaton is the baby that I watch and Cason just loves him!

We had a good time visiting on our Christmas Break. We went to Nana and Poppi for three days and got to ride on the tractor with Great-Grandad, help feed the cows, pet the horse and had fun playing outside in the country. After leaving there we traveled to Papa Bears and Grandma Honey's house. Cason got his second haircut, which he did not like, but it looked great. He had a fun time chasing the Kittys around the house and visiting family.

Our Christmas however was not great. When we got home on Thursday Cason started running fever. By Christmas morning his fever was 104 and he had been miserable for almost three days. Since of course there where no doctors offices open we ended up in the ER at Children's. They told us he has a viral throat infection that looked and acting like strep but couldn't be treated. So we went to our homeopath to get something to help the little guy get over it faster. The doc had told us it could last a week! I did not want him in that pain for that long! He is still battling the virus though as it has done what most viruses do, and caused a secondary infection. But he is on the mend and will hopefully make it through the rest of winter without complications.


Now on to some news.....

We are buying a house!!!! We are very excited since this will be our first home. The idea of having a home, raising our family in it and calling it ours is so overwhelming! We know that this is a wonderful step for our family. I will post some pictures of the house as soon as I can.

Well I think that is about all for now. Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment