Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

breck's

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

One full year!!







First let me say that I am sorry this is soooo late!

Now on the important stuff!! Cason is one year old, and we just can't believe it. Cason is doing so much now and understanding most of what we tell him. I can't believe how much he has changed just in the last few months. He is starting to talk more and saying a ton of sounds. Each day I think he says a new letter sound, but of course Cason's favorite thing to do is explore! He loves to climb and open cabinets and look around. He LOVES to be outside. There are some days where we spend most of our time outside just walking around and exploring.

Cason celebrated his one year birthday party in style with friends and family and I truly believe he had a great time and knew that the day was for him.

I could go on and on about the joy and wonder that Cason is, but there just wouldn't be enough time!

So for now how about pictures!?






1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Congrats!

    Can't believe the boys are 1 already!

    How are you - Haven't heard from you in a while!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete