Hello all, just wanted to give a quick update on the baby. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and she said everything was still going great. I told her I was tired of people telling me how small I am and that this must be a small baby. She said not to worry that everything was right on track and that the baby was measuring where it needed to be. I did have to get a Rhogam shot and that was NO fun. It hurt sooooo bad and Nana can prove how long it took to get all of the medicine in me. Because I am A- this will be a routine thing with all subsequent pregnancies. It keeps my body from potentially building up antibodies against the baby.
I now start the 2 week appointments so it is safe to say the count down has official begun. We have 74 days left till the due date but only the baby and God knows when it will come. I will not be induced so there is a good chance I could go late. I am a firm believer in the idea that the baby will come when it is good and ready and that is not something you should rush. Seth and I are so excited and can not wait to meet little Alpert.
Have a great week!!
ps I am going to put up a poll on the gender of the baby so go vote!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Ooooo.....I've had 2 Rhogam shots.....and they hurt like the dickens!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDevon- just read all your posts. I am 0- so I had to have the shot too...not fun, but I'm used to being poked and prodded. Anyway, Jamie turned out to be A- so, I didn't have to get one after her birth. Glad everything is going well. - Wendy
ReplyDelete