Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

breck's

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

It's a.............

Stubborn Baby



Happy Baby

Baby's foot





Just kidding we did not find out the gender of the baby, but we did however see our little angel. Well, stubborn child might be more appropriate. Seth, my little sister Hannah, and I went in on Wednesday for our first real ultrasound, since the one before only showed a seahorse. We found out a lot of information about our little one. We learned that we have a very stubborn baby on our hands. Baby Alpert decided that it was nap time and that he/she wanted to be curled up in a ball. Literally, you will see in the first picture the head is tucked in and the knees are up to the head. With the baby in this position the ultrasound tech could not get all the necessary information needed. So she starts pushing on my belly (which by the way did not feel very pleasant) trying to wake the baby up. After at least 30 minutes of this she decides that we might need to reschedule because she can't see the tail bone or the kidney's. Right as she is telling us this guess who decides to wake up, that's right, out stretched little baby Alpert and best of all we could see him/her drinking; it was the neatest thing ever. The only sad part is I was kind of hoping to get another ultrasound out of it. So once the baby made his/her appearance the tech was able to get all the necessary information and as far as she can tell, everything looks great! We then saw the doctor who also said that everything was progressing normal and the due date is confirmed, October 29, 2009.



That is all to report this time!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious, Devon!! I cannot wait to meet him/her. So sweet! This, of course, is spiking my baby fever! Ha! So happy for you guys- you're going to be great mom!! Yay!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got great pictures! I can even tell who he/she looks like already...Aunt Hannah! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Glad you had a good ultrasound and baby's growing appropriately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! Not surprised to hear that someone in the Alpwright clan is stubborn. :) I'm know that I am praying for little Denee's when the time is right for us because I don't know if I can handle a little Dave. Really happy that everything is going well for all of you.

    ReplyDelete