Cason is now nine month old. He has spent the same amount of time in the world as he has growing in my belly. It is hard to believe that he has been in our lives for 18 months! Cason is a wonderful baby and I wouldn't trade him for the world.
So what new with Cason?
Well for started he has two teeth that you can visibly see without zooming in on a picture, he has traveled on an airplane to visit his Great-Grandma and Grandpa, he can stand for a short time without holding on, walk with assistance, and is a pro at cruising around furniture! Cason isn't a big talker but he has said Momma several times. The first time he said it was about three weeks ago and he repeated it for about a week. I know he was calling me because the first time he said it he was standing at the gate wanting me to come pick him up. Another time was when Daddy was laying him down and he wanted Momma, I heard him through the monitor crying for me. Daddy just told him that Momma wasn't going to save him. :)
Cason is starting to eat more but it STILL isn't his favorite thing. I keep wondering when it will be! Seth and I love to eat so I am not sure where this behavior is coming from. His favorite foods are Nectarines and Peaches. He loves fruit! We are still working on the vegetable thing. The funny thing is, I did just like the book and everyone says and we waited for a month and a half after trying different veggies before giving him fruit to avoid the sweet tooth, but it didn't work. He prefers to feed himself rather than eat baby food but he makes a huge mess so we usually compromise and I feed him some and then he gets to feed himself some.
Cason has some exciting news for all of you who haven't heard (which I am sure you have all heard by now) he is going to be a big cousin to twin girls! That's right Auntie Hannah B is having twins! We couldn't be happier for them.
Well I think that is about all for now! Enjoy some new pictures!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment