Cason will be 8 months old on Sunday and my how things have changed! When we brought him home he was just a wee little baby and now he can crawl on all fours, pull up and even let go for a few seconds while standing, and he has started cruising on furniture. Cason is quite the little over achiever on motor skills.
Cason has an amazing personality that shines through all day. He will let you know how he is feeling at all times! Seth and I are still in awe of the joy he brings to our lives each and every day.
Recently Cason has started going to bible class. He is not too fond of it yet but it will come in time. He still doesn't eat a whole lot but we did find a few things he likes. He loves watermelon and nectarines! But other than that Cason is very content with just nursing.
The summer so far has been great! With a lighter work load for both Seth and I we are getting to spend a lot more time together as a family. we are hoping to be able and take a trip to see my Grandparents in West Virginia and I imagine that will be quite an adventure with Cason.
That is all for now. I have tons of videos and picture I am going to post.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment