
Cason is now 4 months old and is still growing like a weed! We went to the doctor today for our 4 month check up and Cason weighed in at 15 lbs and 4 ounces and was almost 26 inches long. He has slowed down a little on the weight gain but the docotor says he is right on track and looks great. He got an A+ bill of health. The docotor was very impressed that Cason can roll from tummy to back and back to tummy. Cason has also learned a new trick, drum roll please...... he scooted while on his tummy!! Thats right, I couldn't believe it either. I had put Cason on the floor for tummy time and he started reaching out with his hands and pushing with his feet. He made it across the mat. I pulled him back and got out the video camera and he did it agian. Only this time the goal was to chew on his hands. So when he puts his hands out he pushed himself forward to get to them. He has only relpicated this a few times and I hope it stays that way for awhile! I am not ready for him to crawl.
In other news, another drum roll please.....we are moving. Yes, I know what you are think AGAIN! Well the house that we currently live in has many problems that we did not know about. Needless to say the conditions were not suitable Cason and the other babies. So Seth and I started loking for a place to live. We found a house that we really like and best of all at the end of our lease we have the option to buy it. It is a great house that has been renovated and it is a 4 bedroom house that we can grow in.
That is about all for now, here are some pictures for your enjoyment.









Awe, sweet Cason. It was great to see both of you at WOW. Send/post pics of the new place. It sounds like a perfect place for the three of you... and the two four legged ones.
ReplyDeleteI love that picture w/ all 3 of them together just chillin'.
ReplyDelete