Guess what Cason did today? He giggled! I was talking to him while he was laying on the boppy pillow and he was talking and smiling back. It was so cute! While we were talking I must have said something funny because he gave a little giggle. It was so awesome. Unfortunately he never does any of his tricks for the camera. On rare occasions will he smile when the camera is around.
Cason is getting so big, so fast. It is hard to believe that on Tuesday he will be 7 weeks! He has been learning lots of new things like how to smile, frown, giggle and make objects move. He was sitting under his play gym today and he figured out that when the giraffe stopped moving that if he raised his hand it would move again. I got the tail end of him doing it on camera. Cason also enjoys his baths now! In the beginning he would scream the whole time. Now it is something soothing to him. I never knew 7 weeks could go by so fast. I am still sleep deprived but I know that will end soon as well.
Well, enjoy the pics!
Until next time, Have a wonderful Holiday season!!
Sporting the Cloth Diaper!

This is the best I could get on camera. Sorry it is fuzzy.

Precious Baby!

Bath Time!






Can't wait to see him at Christmas for the 1st time.
ReplyDeleteHe's getting so big! He is adorable. We continue to be so happy for you 3.
ReplyDeleteCason, you're so modest. :P I love the top picture of him smiling...so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI just want to squeeze him!!!
ReplyDelete