Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

breck's

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another update

So as I mention in the other post, that I wrote a week ago and forgot to publish, I have been having contractions. I actually ended up in the hospital with them the day after I wrote the last update. The doctor has decided that they are not caused by dehydration and that my body is trying to go into labor. The contraction come everyday and sometimes last for long periods of time, but they always go away. She said that one of these days I will make it over the hill and they will not stop then till we have her baby. She didn't say when or how much longer she thinks I will go, but I know that no matter what there is no more than 5 weeks left.

I was always ok with the idea of going over due but now that I have been teased it is getting harder to wait. I want to meet this baby and see who it is. Next week I will be full term so the baby could come soon or not. I guess we will all have to wait and see.

Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment