Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

breck's

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update

Sorry I know this post doesn't contain what you all want to see, a picture of my belly. But don't worry it will soon. I just wanted to give everyone a quick update about my last appointment. It went really well, the only complaint was that I had lost more weight. :( The doctor is not concerned because the baby is growing and the heartbeat is strong. Also I told her that over the past few days I had been feeling better, so she knew I was on the upswing. We have another sonogram scheduled for June 10th. We are so excited because this one will actually show the baby and if we were "those" kind of people we would be able to find out. But as you all know we are not!

Hope all is well with everyone! Till next next time....

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so excited, I can't wait for June 10! :D :D Sorry you lost even more weight. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete