Seth and I decided to go to a baby store today because we were having such a hard time finding a crib. We wanted a crib without a drop side and one that didn't have a high back. So, we went to Lone Star Baby, which we thought they would never have anything in our price range, and after walking around the store we turned the corner and low and behold there it was the most beautiful crib we have every seen!! And, would you believe it, it was in our price range. We were so excited I told Seth to go get the lady and tell her that we found it. He ran off to get her. Thankfully we were looking early, because as luck would have it, the crib is on back order and there are like five people in front of us. She said it would be here by the end of the summer, couldn't have been more perfect!!
While we were there we couldn't help but also pick up some items for the baby to wear home from the hospital. I took a picture of Seth holding them to show how small they are!






I LOVE the crib!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finding the crib, it's beautiful! And I love the little socks and hat. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I noticed that your countdown is at 200 days today. :D